Lime Blue Music is a rapidly growing London based company, which specialises in the worldwide management, collection and distribution of Neighbouring Rights.
Lime Blue Music represents over one million recordings from over 1,700 different performer and master owner clients. Our groundbreaking proprietary tech and unique approach to Neighbouring Rights has set us apart from the competition and propelled huge growth over the past few years.
Working across all genres of music, our goal is to maximise Neighbouring Rights income for our clients through our direct relationships with collection societies, detailed data through our bespoke online portal, and rapid accounting.
We are looking for an experienced music industry professional with an extensive international network, to join our dynamic team as Artist & Label Acquisitions, based out of our London offices, as we look to further accelerate our expansion in 2023 and beyond.
- Market research for new potential clients and strategic partnerships
- Meeting, emailing & calling new potential clients
- Drafting agreements & negotiation of contracts
- Client repertoire analysis
- Client on-boarding
- Strategic development for client retention
- Travel in UK and international to meet business needs
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Management of sales team, ensuring the business hits annual targets.
- Maintain an effective sales pipeline ensuring that it is developed, researched and built through a combination of self-sourcing and following up on prospect sales leads.
- Proactively identify potential clients through a variety of methods (e.g. social media, radio play, charts, etc.) and to convert these into clients.
- Identify and build relationships with managers, decision makers, and influencers within the music business.
- Attend networking and other events to sell, create opportunities, and build relationships.
- Maintain updated & accurate notes in the CRM system for all prospects & leads.
- Educate and advise customers about neighbouring rights, their sources and income.
- Regular meetings and reports to management
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 3, ideally 5 years experience in the music industry
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Neighbouring Rights or Publishing
- Experienced with digital platforms and new technologies
- Excellent knowledge of record labels and artists
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Mac, Microsoft Word and Excel
GET IN TOUCH:
Please send your CV and covering letter via email to email@example.com
Salary competitive but dependent on experience.