Lime Blue Music is a rapidly growing London based company, which specialises in the worldwide management, collection and distribution of Neighbouring Rights.
Lime Blue Music represents almost one million recordings from over 1,500 different performer and master owner clients.
Working across all genres of music, our goal is to maximise Neighbouring Rights income for our clients through our direct relationships with collection societies, detailed data through our bespoke online portal, and rapid accounting.
We are looking for an experienced music industry professional with an extensive international network, to join us as Business Development Manager, based out of our London office and overseeing our global client acquisitions and partnerships.
- Market research for new potential clients and strategic partnerships
- Meeting, emailing & calling new potential clients
- Drafting agreements & negotiation of contracts
- Client repertoire analysis
- Client on-boarding
- Strategic development for client retention
- Travel in US and sometimes international to meet business needs
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Maintain an effective sales pipeline ensuring that it is developed, researched and built through a combination of self-sourcing and following up on prospect sales leads.
- Proactively identify potential clients through a variety of methods (e.g. social media, radio play, charts, etc.) and to convert these into clients.
- Identify and build relationships with managers, decision makers, and influencers within the music business.
- Attend networking and other events to sell, create opportunities, and build relationships.
- Maintain updated & accurate notes in the CRM system for all prospects & leads.
- Educate and advise customers about neighbouring rights, their sources and income.
- Regular meetings and reports to management
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 3, ideally 5 years experience in the music industry
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Neighbouring Rights or Publishing
- Experienced with digital platforms and new technologies
- Excellent knowledge of record labels and artists
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Mac, Microsoft Word and Excel
GET IN TOUCH:
Please send your CV and covering letter via email to [email protected]
Salary competitive but dependent on experience.