Established in 2016, Lightsong Media Group is an established Music Publishing and Production Music Company. We produce high quality production music for all media (Film, TV, Advertising, E-Gaming & Video Games).
As a Company who are driven ‘by Composers for Composers’ we work with the most talented composers, some of which hold awards and have credentials that are long established. This has given the company the reputation for producing music of the highest quality.
Lightsong has an expert experienced creative and production team led by award winning composer, conductor and producer, Tolga Kashif (Queen Symphony, Perfect Day, and over 1,000 compositions for FIlm, Television and Advertising).
At the heart of Lightsong Music Group is our community of over 450 composers that produce content for our labels.
Evolution Media Music (established 2016) has over 300 albums at market 25,000 tracks and are currently producing an average of 10 albums per month. Lightsong Production Music is a newly launched label (June 2021) building a high quality library of music. Vibrant Score (in development) will be a high end film music library with launch planned in Q2023.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team as a Sales Lead. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day marketing and sales generation for our production music catalogues.
Central to the role is the bringing in of new leads and building a new client base initially in the UK.
You will be expected to create multi-channel marketing campaigns, contributing to our mission to become the future of production music. You will be encouraged to create new avenues in alignment with our objectives focusing on revenue development.
As a fast-growing company you will have the opportunity to grow within the business and your voice will be heard from day one.
Head on over to our Label sites to get a feel for our music. Please bear in mind that you will be working on Lightsong Production Music Label only.
- be an integral part of the Lightsong Production Music team
- be a creative, self starter with a can do attitude and driven by success
- have a natural curiosity and desire to make things work better
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- have experience in discussion and negotiating sales contracts
- understand the value of building strong long term relationships with clients
- be comfortable working remotely and on location as required
- degree level education would be a bonus
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
You will have had at least 3 years experience and relevant skills in Music Sales & Licensing and in leading Sales Teams:
- Have a working practice of sales and management within the UK and International Film, TV, Advertising and E-Gaming client markets (Producers of Media)
- Basic understanding of immersive audio markets (VR & emerging tech.)
- Proficient in Marketing Campaign Creation and implementation in the Production Music, Publishing and wider Music Industry Sector
- Fluent with social media & digital marketing techniques and data management
- Skilled with sales relational databases, data analysis and metrics
- Working with direct licensing and sales contracts, royalties and negotiable terms, also rate card, blanket and neighboring rights/ digital platforms
- Conversant with: Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Sales force and similar specialised applications
- Develop new business bringing an existing client book, contacts, lead and opportunity creation resources
- Deliver varied formats of reporting as required on a regular basis
- Have reliable creative skills including basic Art creation, Audio Editing, Playlisting and creation of bespoke Marketing materials
- Organise and attend events, face to face and online webinars
- Deliver marketing data analysis and insights integrating with operations
- Additional language skills are a bonus
- Manage designated clients, building and nurturing the relationships to a high standard
- Support clients with all queries including technical, musical and licensing
- Make regular calls and client visits in accordance with personal and company targets
- Research and contact any potential new clients through analysis of trade journals, websites and MCPS / PRS for Music
- Understand the MCPS / PRS For Music model and rates for various usages
- Ensure high standard of working knowledge of the Lightsong Production Music catalogue and associated labels
- Promote and market the Lightsong Production Music catalogue and associated labels to clients in media production in London and other parts of the UK
- Respond to music briefs in accordance with Lightsong Production Music standards and timings
- Develop, organise and maintain CRM database
- Increase traffic to the Lightsong website using sales techniques and marketing initiatives either new or existing
- Contribute and put forward opinions on direction of the company from all aspects such as sales, marketing, production etc. based on industry feedback from clients
- Provide and Input ideas on how Lightsong can differentiate from other Production Music companies
- Competitive basic FTE salary offered with commission incentive
- Flexible working
- Career development training and opportunities
Application Deadline: 10th January 2022