Company: Liberty Music PR
Salary: £24,000 – £30,000 a year – Full-time
Job type: Full-time, Shift
Schedule Flexitime, Monday to Friday
Liberty Music PR’s main mission is to empower and champion independent musicians around the world, so they can be fully independent and have no need for a label. Our focus is on using the most effective and authentic marketing to create lasting and impactful artist campaigns.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, well-connected Spotify Playlisting and Google Ads Manager to join our successful PR Company.
The Music Streaming and Ads manager will support the Leadership Team and will be responsible for providing an outstanding service to artists on our roster, ensuring the team runs efficiently and effectively whilst promoting Liberty Music PR’s mission of empowering artists on their musical journeys. Alongside your management talent, and your professional and motivated approach, you will also have a good ear for music yourself and will bring with you a bulging industry contacts book and know where to find good music .Moreover you will be used to managing a team in a music-related environment. A natural leader who knows how to run a team of creatives so that that they are working efficiently, on-brief, and on-schedule.
- Manage new platform, onboarding new Spotify curators promote/evangilise its use throughout the company, and offer support with other depts in onboarding new influencers
- Manage Google Ads Platform
- Help develop tech platform for restructure of the Spotify playlisting team
- Ensure quality of existing Spotify playlist network – check for bots, check for streams, check for engagement, count how many complaints come in for each playlist (develop score for playlists)
- Add new quality playlists to network (20/month)
- Attend meetings with team leaders to interface department service within company
- Give feedback for strategy for playlisting department to leadership
- Manage playlisting team and make sure campaigns are allocated
- Keep campaigns under budget
- Minimise and eradicate playlisting complaints
- Help with the hiring process for new playlist executives
The experience you will have:
- You have experience working multiple campaigns with both emerging and high profile artists
- You have strong experience with managing Youtube Ads using the Google Ads platform
- You have strong relationships with key curators
- You excel at artist comms.
- You have a clear understanding of what’s needed to secure brilliant outcomes
- You are confident owning multiple campaigns either end to end or working collaboratively with a team, in a way that’s action-orientated
- You are highly self-motivated with the ability to manage campaigns to tight deadlines
- You are passionate about your work being consistently curious and looking for ways to innovate
- You are happy to work as necessary to help artists in different timezones, under flexible working hours
- You are happy to get stuck in, and you understand a comms role can handle a vast range of work
- You are comfortable hosting team activities, and supporting others where needed
- You are confident in providing team management and support by empowering and motivating team members
MUST HAVE for this role
- Team leadership experience
- Expertise in Google Ads manager – At least 2 years
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Creativity- can think outside the box
- Positive, self motivated nature
- Empathetic to the needs of the artists.
- Target/Results focussed
- Open, honest and transparent
- A team player
Why join us
We are all fully remote – work from home, or your local coffee shop, wherever suits you! We have team and company wide huddles, to ensure everyone is as involved and connected as they choose to be. We provide a fun work environment, where we collaborate, support and celebrate each others successes. We hold competitions, outings and company events.
- What experience do you have in Google Ads manager?
- Do you have a minimum of 1 years experience working on multiple campaigns with both emerging and high profile artist’s?
- Do you have strong relationships with key curators?
- Have you got experience working on artists comms?
Work Location: Remote
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brighton: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Team Leadership: 2 years (required)
- Google AdWords: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 01/05/2023
Expected start date: 01/05/2023