Music Account Manager US
Levellr is looking for a remote Music Account Manager to join our fast-growing startup and help us build our company, team, and product. As a Music AM at Levellr, you will be at the core of building a business that is changing the foundation of fan engagement, as we look to you to ensure client satisfaction, engagement, and success with our music & entertainment customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup just as we begin our expansion. Over the next few years, we’ll be working together to build the fundamentals of our product, culture, and business. We’ll be launching new products, growing our team, and building a long-term growth engine. We work with household brands like Starbucks; global music artists like Fred Again & Swedish House Mafia; and major labels at Sony, Warner & Universal.
- You’ll be responsible for driving customer retention by building strong relationships with our customers, and ensuring they are building thriving communities with the help of our community managers
- Working closely with the Music Lead and Head of Community, you will be focused on maintaining close relationships and communication with labels, managers and their marketing teams to become an integral component of each artist’s project and their core team
- Working closely with sales, you’ll create a smooth onboarding process, and look to grow customer accounts over time
- Working with the community team, you’ll be passionate about brainstorming and conceptualising creative ideas, and fan experiences within artist communities, with a strong understanding of the music industry, artist campaigns and the digital landscape
- You will be tasked with delivering highly engaging ideas and suggestions to all of Levellr’s Music communities with a focus on how to architect, grow and evolve personalized artist communities and the ultimate superfan club/unique superfan destinations in order to drive their goals, objectives and overall success
- You’ll have a good base-level understanding of Discord, and you’ll be someone who is excited and willing to learn about new tools and technologies in order to elevate artist campaigns. You thrive in a fast-changing environment and aren’t afraid to figure stuff out as you go
- As you are on the front line with customers, you’ll play a key role in driving the direction of our product roadmap by being customer-focused, gathering feedback and insights from clients and feeding that back into the product team and Music Lead.
We’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience in the music industry
- Experience in customer success and/or account management
- Experience working with digital marketing
- Experience growing existing client relationships
- Experience with customer support & service
- Self-motivated, proactive, independent working style
- Entrepreneur at heart, not scared to fail trying, to push the boundaries and favours action!
This is a remote role, working on a US timezone (ET). Eastern time will allow you to communicate with the Levellr team based out of the London office, whilst also engaging with our West coast based customers.
Who are we
Levellr is a fast-growing community-as-a-service startup that provides software and services to music labels, creators, and brands to help them launch, grow, manage, and monetize communities on platforms like Discord and Telegram. We offer a three-pillar approach that gives our customers everything they need for their community to thrive: (a) community management software, (b) community strategy, and (c) community moderation. We are backed by an advisory board who have 5 successful exits between them. We’ve built a product that is growing revenue by 20%+ per month, and currently making waves in the music & creator industry, and now we’re beginning to grow our team and scale into new verticals.
What We Offer
- Because we are a remote-first company, benefits will vary based on where you live. We take the health and well-being of our teammates seriously. Just tell us what you need to be happyand successful, and we’ll try our best to accommodate you.
- 5 weeks holiday allowance (plus public holidays)
- Home office allowance or coworking space stipend
- Fully remote & flexible working hours
- Equal maternity and paternity benefits
- Stock option plan
Remote restrictions: Workday must overlap by at least 4 hours with New York, NY, USA