Independent composer agency Leland Originals is looking for a Composer Agent to join their London team.
The ideal candidate will have some experience within the music and/or media industries, but more than anything will have a natural aptitude for driving sales and getting results, whilst maintaining the ethos and the reputation of the company.
The focus of the role:
- Identifying opportunities and pitching clients and their music to producers/production companies.
- Developing contacts and maintaining good relationships with producers.
- Representing the company at industry and networking events.
- Liaising with our clients (composers).
- Business strategy and development.
You must have:
- A natural aptitude for sales.
- Good people skills with a natural, friendly and professional telephone manner.
- A drive to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good research skills.
- A passion for music and film, and good knowledge of film music.
- A high level of organisational skills with the ability to manage your own workload.
- The ability to work collaboratively with the team, as well as independently.
Salary £22K-£25K per annum depending on experience.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 1st November.