Leland Music are looking for a PA / Office Manager to join our London Team.
This will be an interesting and varied role, supporting a small but close-knit team of music supervisors, in which you can utilise your coordination and people skills to ensure that our office runs seamlessly. This role will cover: office management; fielding calls / welcoming our guests to the office; detailed administration work; PA duties to the managers; and assistance to the day-to-day work flow of the office. Although this is not a creative role, we are looking for someone who is as passionate about music and the media arts as we are!
- Super-organised, helpful and proactive
- Thorough and methodical, with a keen eye for detail
- Calm, yet tenacious
- Enthusiastic, confident and reliable
- Confident telephone and “front of house” manner
- Strong IT skills with solid experience of working with Excel
- Natural flair for organizing and a love of processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of music copyright
- 2 years’ administration / PA experience
- £22k – £25k, dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Regular team lunches and social events
- Friendly and peaceful North London office
Please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 20th November.