Leland Music, leading music supervision and composer agency, is looking for an experienced Music Supervisor to join the London team.
Seeking someone with drive and ambition who is able to handle managing multiple projects whilst maintaining excellent communication and organisational skills.
You must have the essential qualities of a successful music supervisor; business acumen alongside exceptional creativity and a deep understanding of the specialist craft. You also need self-motivation, curiosity and open-mindedness, a love of learning and high standards.
The role will include all aspects of music supervision including:
- All elements of music supervision/project management across a wide variety of advertising and brand projects including; existing track placements, original composition, re-record creation, brand and music partnerships.
- Hands-on music research & negotiations and clearances.
- Managing bespoke composition, song creation, recording sessions, including managing the schedules and music production budgets.
- New business and networking within the advertising industry.
You must have
- At least 5 years music supervision experience within a broad range of advertising and brand projects.
- An understanding of and passion for the advertising, brand, and music landscapes.
- A proven track record of managing original composition, re-records, artist releases, and brand/artist partnerships.
- Exceptional client management.
- Existing relationships with rights holders, artist managers and composers.
- Strong new business and sales skills.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org