Leland Music, leading independent music supervision agency, is looking for an experienced Music Researcher to join the firm’s London team.
The role will include:
- Music research for specific advertising, film and tv projects.
- Actively building and developing relationships with record labels, publishers, artist management, and composers
- Handling performing rights organisations enquiries.
- Editing music to picture.
- Administrative roles including music database and CRM organisation
- Managing company social media and website (including Twitter and blog posts, updating showreels and writing accompanying synopses)
You must have:
- At least 1 year music research experience within sync with a proven track record.
- Existing relationships within music company sync departments.
- An understanding of music licensing.
- Strong IT skills including editing music to picture (Final Cut Pro), desktop publishing and FTP management
- A broad understanding of all forms of music including good knowledge of the current music landscape.
- The ability to work to deadlines under pressure. Candidates must be highly organised with excellent time management skills in order to handle multiple projects.
To apply, please email your CV, cover letter and current salary to: email@example.com
Due to the nature of our business we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant experience for this role. All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality.