Leland Music and Leland Originals are looking for an experienced person to join their Music Licensing and Rights team:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES TO INCLUDE:
- Assisting music supervisors with clearance and licensing responsibilities including: copyright research, negotiation of music rights, handling license extensions and union fees.
- Reviewing long form sync license agreements.
- Contracting with artists, composers, producer / arrangers and session musicians for original compositions and re-record production projects.
- Cue sheet management, budget management, and co-ordinating the deliverables for film, TV and advertising projects.
- Issuing and reviewing film & television agreements on behalf of our composer talent roster.
- Rights copyright registration and management with PROs, delivery of cue sheets on behalf of composers, etc.
You must have experience in a music licensing / business affairs role within a music-related company (e.g. sync department, composer agent, broadcaster, paralegal or similar).
KEY SKILLS + ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Clear and confident communication skills (client facing role).
- Experienced negotiator with in-depth knowledge of sync licensing.
- Meticulous eye for detail and deep respect for process and systems.
- Dedicated team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, who is also happy to work independently.
We are a small and close knit team of music professionals with a wealth of experience in music licensing, supervision and composition.
LM/LO is committed to being an inclusive workplace that welcomes diverse and unique perspectives, all working together with a shared ethos and commitment to never stop learning, to connect and collaborate, and to create work of meaningful lasting value.
Our office is based in North London (N19) and we operate a blended office / home working model to meet the needs of the business. You must be based in the UK to apply for this position.
SALARY based on skills & experience
Please apply to [email protected] with your CV and a covering email before 20th April.