Leland Music, leading independent music supervision agency, is looking for an Associate Music Supervisor to join the London team.
The role will cover:
- Music research for specific projects.
- Negotiating synchronisation clearances.
- General music research for the music supervision team.
- Editing music to picture.
- Actively building and developing relationships with record labels, publishers, artist management, and composers.
- Working closely with rights holders and composers.
- Liaising with clients.
You must have:
- Excellent music research experience within sync.
- Experience of music licensing.
- Experience editing music to picture.
- Good knowledge of the current music landscape.
- A broad understanding of all forms of music.
You must be:
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Passionate about music and film.
- An excellent communicator.
- Excellent at working to deadlines and under pressure.
- Well organised and good at managing multiple projects.
Salary dependent on experience.
Please email your CV and cover letter to: [email protected].
Closing date, Weds 29th May 2019.
Due to the specialist nature of our business we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant experience for this role.
All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality.