Forget the rules, we don’t follow them. We are Currently Creating Legends.
Legion is a full-service creative brand with management and publishing divisions hosting some of the most prolific songwriters and producers within the music industry. We are close-knit team with a client-centric focus headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, operating globally. Legion has intentionally maintained a smaller key roster in which every signee sees success at the highest level.
We are looking for a full-time Executive Personal Assistant that is incredibly energetic, versatile, and reliable to work closely with our one of our clients in a variety of capacities including business and personal affairs, and operations. The right candidate will be based in Los Angeles, CA, or surrounding areas, is highly organized, detail oriented as well as anticipatory and, able to pivot quickly between tasks while keeping the Client on track for meetings, travel, and projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Client to provide top-notch executive and personal assistance as well as the best support possible
- Assist with daily business as well as personal tasks and personal errands
- Maintain a schedule of all meetings, projects, and activities in the Client’s schedule and help with reminders
- Manage calendar and emails in Client’s inbox
- Maintain contact databases, confidential files, and systems
- Book travel arrangements and manage all travel plans and logistics – including domestic and international travel.
- Organize and coordinate meetings and events
- Interface with all levels of the organization and with Clients in a professional and effective manner reflective of the Client.
- Handle all incoming mail and deliveries
- Oversee office operations and general upkeep including managing office equipment and supplies as well as procurement of food-supply and kitchen maintenance and inventory control
- Ensure that all projects are on schedule
- Plan and organize company and client events as well as off-site seminars
- Assist with client communications, presentations, mailings including gifts
- Liaise with high-profile clientele and assist with excellent client service
- Liaise at all levels of the organization to ensure priorities are met maintaining professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials while exercising discretion and confidentiality.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, team members, and vendors
- Be able to execute all tasks asked of, or if not able to, then the ability to help assist with finding someone who can do the job to the highest standard.
- Be part of a successful and fast-growing company in a collaborative, inclusive, and diverse environment
- Self-starter with ability to perform multiple tasks
- Outstanding work ethic, initiative, and motivation.
- Exceptional time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize work effectively while balancing multiple demands, tasks, projects, meeting deadlines and requests within fast-paced environment and schedules.
- Excellent Client service skills
- Strategic thinker consistently demonstrating clear and concise written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Punctual & dependable; flexible and adaptable
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Tremendous attention to detail and are highly organized. We are looking for someone who takes extreme pride in having everything completely buttoned up.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player
- Empathy and great active listening skills
- Experience in entertainment/with VIP talent/celebrities is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of social media platforms, primarily Instagram and TikTok
- Competitive compensation
- Travel perks
- A fun and friendly team of colleagues
- Growth opportunities
Los Angeles – Sherman Oaks (main)
Legion is an “Equal Opportunity Employer” and nothing in this posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.