We’re seeking a music obsessed, passionate, well organised, confident and motivated day to day/Junior Manager to work alongside exciting and extraordinarily talented global artists.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with a world class roster of artists in a dynamic, forward-thinking and passionate organisation.
Involved in all aspects of artists’ career including:
- Working and interacting daily with Artist(s).
- Working across global release campaigns
- Assisting in all areas of creative (from A&R to design)
- Diary management and itinerary creation
- Booking travel and meetings
- Overseeing day to day activities and logistics
- Co-ordination of promotion
- Support for touring
- Creating and overseeing budgets
- Must have a passion and knowledge of current culture with a specific interest in urban music on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Extensive knowledge of the creative community. Must be able to input ideas on videos, styling, photography etc.
- Excellent IT and digital skills
- High attention to detail
- Good understanding of social media
- Managing diaries
- Excellent time management
- Pro-active with a problem solving attitude and a solid understanding of artist management
Minimum of 5 years experience in artist management or a music company.
Full time. Office hours are 10am – 6pm with a requirement to work some evenings and weekends, as well as some business travel.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit / visa will be considered for this role.
Competitive and negotiable dependent on experience.