A leading Los Angeles-based artist management company is looking for a highly proactive individual Digital Manager focusing on its marquee client as well as helping with its other clients and company brand.
Please note: Music industry experience is required for this role.
Role & Responsibilities
- Run and oversee all artist social media platforms, CRM, content creation and websites
- Create insights reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as needed across all properties
- Work closely with the label team to execute record and video releases, edit teasers and social assets
- Utilize HTML/CSS knowledge to maintain artist websites, communicate with developers regarding the creation of social campaigns and mobile applications
- Maintain relationships with partners (YouTube, Apple, Snapchat, Shazam etc.) and brainstorm creative campaigns and marketing ideas
- Run and build brand recognition for all social platforms (Facebook, IG, Twitter, Spotify etc.) and have a holistic view of all of the company’s artists.
Desired Skills & Knowledge
The ideal person is someone with a passion for music with at least 3-4 years experience (major label preferred).
You will be expected to show creative passion and flair. A positive, proactive and calm approach to problem solving is required as well as a passion for getting involved and a love of making things happen.
An understanding of the creative world across a range of media (photography, design, video) would be beneficial and an awareness and the desire to learn and track the latest trends and innovations.
Resumes to be sent to [email protected]