One of the world’s leading ‘full stack’ global entertainment companies is looking for a Head of Digital in London.
The firm offers dynamic services across artist, athlete, actor and model management, recorded music, music publishing, strategic partnerships and tech/tv/film development.
We are responsible for launching some of the world’s most successful talent and are an innovator and investor in young entrepreneurs across entertainment, lifestyle and tech.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Develop and lead digital sales and streaming strategy for UK label roster
- Manage and cultivate strategic partnerships with key digital platforms and subscription services, with the aim to grow each account’s business, maximize revenue and exposure for all artists and talent
- Leverage existing network of relationships across digital platforms (including content/editorial, product marketing, sponsorship and executive levels), and within wider music industry
- Conceive and execute highly effective campaign pitches to DSPs
- Build fan-focused campaigns tied to subscription platforms
- Project manage long term streaming strategies for breaking and established artists
- Identify new digital revenues and commercial opportunities across the business
- Promote new ideas, technologies, and opportunities to the business and the talent
- Oversee digital reporting and analytics to the UK label team and wider business
- Generate insightful, analytical reports on latest market trends, understanding consumer behavior on streaming platforms
- Work closely with the US Marketing & Digital counterparts
- Provide regular updates to internal stakeholders on releases and campaigns
- Conceive industry leading marketing initiatives and social media strategies, using past experience and expertise to formulate original and ground-breaking ideas
- Work with Digital & Marketing Managers to grow audiences across multiple social media platforms and oversee the build and maintenance of all artist digital touch points
- Commission and project manage the development of creative tools and content
- Work with artist related brands, touring, and all related third parties to maximise digital strategy for each campaign
- Lead and develop junior members of the Marketing & Digital team
Skills and qualifications:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in leading and managing a team
- Impactful presentational skills to convey information and results clearly
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and balance priorities
- Excellent time-management, organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to take broad campaign concepts and translate into partner specific initiatives that result in sales/streams and impressions
- Ability to understand operations, delivery and technology issues
- 3-5 years prior experience at a major or established independent record label or digital service provider
- Demonstrated experience in subscription services
- Prior experience in account/client management, digital content sales and/or digital marketing
- Streaming analytics/reporting/strategy experience required
- Working knowledge of the music industry, and a passionate commitment to music and artists
- Proven record of sales and revenue growth
Working hours: Standard 35 hours per week. Normally working Mon – Fri 10am – 6pm with additional hours as required.
Start date: As soon as possible without compromising on quality or person specification.