A leading New York-based artist management company is hiring for a Management Coordinator.
This position will be responsible for supporting the management operations for a genre-leading artist, with an emphasis on merchandise, in-house marketing/PR coordination, brand partnerships, and overall team administration.
The ideal candidate will be a creative, intelligent, and driven team player. He/she will thrive in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining the ability to prioritize and multitask. Prior music industry experience is required and a passion for/desire to work in dance music is preferred.
The hope is that the right candidate will grow within the team to take on more ownership of tasks as he/she progresses.
- Manage timelines and deliverables for short and long-term projects alike and communicating updates to rest of team accordingly
- Oversee and/or participate in merch campaigns, live production, and marketing activations, among other management tasks
- Follow new technologies, promotional outlets, media partners and music trends, bringing new opportunities to the team
- 1+ years in music management or music related field
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Basic skills with Photoshop and video editing are preferred
- A can-do attitude and problem solving mindset.
- Availability to answer calls/texts/emails on weekends & problem solve in the event emergencies emerge
- Demonstrable knowledge of music business and artists within the genre
Please email email@example.com to apply.