Since 1993, the French music export office, Le Bureau Export, has accompanied French rightsholders in exporting their repertoire worldwide.
The Berlin branch of Le Bureau Export is looking for a trilingual Communications / PR Manager, starting January 1, 2019 (permanent contract, based in Berlin), reporting both to the director of the Berlin office, and the head of Communications in the Paris office.
Main duties will include:
- Planning and implementation of promotion for the B2B brand Le Bureau Export (www.lebureauexport.fr / www.bureauexport.berlin) and corresponding events (social media, blogs, radio, print, mailing list, newsletter).
- Planning and implementation of promotion for the B2C brand What The France (whatthefrance.org / www.facebook.com/what.the.france.de) and corresponding events (social media, blogs, radio, print, mailing list, newsletter).
- Collaboration with music editors (print and online), bloggers / influencers
- Social Media account management + development (FB, YT, Instagram, Twitter), website maintenance of the afore-mentioned B2B and B2C brands (WordPress)
- Evaluation and archiving of print and online media
- Collaboration with photographers, graphic designers, video producers
Skills & experience:
- Must have written and spoken fluency in German, French and English
- Preferably studies with a focus on Marketing / PR
- Professional experience from music-specific PR activity or journalism
- Music industry and repertoire knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of the digital media landscape and social media
Friendly nature, team spirit, self-initiative, flexibility, talent for improvisation, creativity…
- Broad and deep knowledge of key office software (MS-Office, Photoshop / InDesign,
- WordPress, Mailchimp / Message Business …)
- Willingness to work outside the core working hours, and occasional travel.
How to apply:
Please send your CV, work references and salary requirements to [email protected] by 07.12.2018.
Le Bureau Export is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.