LD Communications is one of the UK’s leading music, tech and entertainment PR agencies.
From full publicity campaigns for some of the UK’s biggest festivals to tour PR, Award shows to exhibitions, major artist campaigns to theatre shows, design and music tech, the diversity of our clients ensures an exciting and forward thinking working environment.
We are a full-service PR agency covering broadcast, traditional print press, online media and an ongoing influencer programme.
Current clients include; The Rolling Stones, Cirque du Soleil, Reading + Leeds Festival, Vevo, BBC Music Introducing Live, Stefflon Don Tour, The BRIT Awards, The Great Escape, Abbey Road Studios, Download + Boardmasters
LD Communications are looking for a dynamic and passionate publicist to join our 15 strong team across a diverse range of clients.
A minimum of two years experience is needed with a strong interest in music and the wider entertainment industry. An understanding of, if not experience in, all forms of UK media will be key to success. The job will involve taking a supporting role on accounts as well as leading others.
- Work as part of a team on major festival PR and entertainment shows
- Develop plans and implement them with account execs on album PR campaigns
- Secure impactful coverage across all forms of media
- Contribute ideas for all campaigns when required
- Develop strong working relationships, with journalists, producers and the UK’s key news media
- Implement mass media events, photo opportunities and creatives
- Arrange and oversee exhaustive publicity schedules and junkets
- Build an understanding of premiere and red carpet events including logistics
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Write and ensure approval of campaign documentation
- Gain an understanding of strategy and crisis comms