Company: LD Communications
LD Communications is one of the UK’s leading live music, tech and entertainment PR agencies. From full publicity campaigns for some of the UK’s biggest festivals to tour PR, Award shows to exhibitions, major artist campaigns to theatre shows, design and music tech, the diversity of our clients ensures an exciting and forward thinking working environment. We are a full service PR agency covering broadcast, online media, traditional print press and a full ongoing influencer programme.
LD Communications are looking for a dynamic, knowledgeable and passionate publicist to join our 11 strong team across a diverse range of clients with a major focus on B2B campaigns. A minimum of two years experience is needed with a strong interest in music, music tech and the wider entertainment industry. An understanding of, if not experience in, all forms of UK media will be key to success. The job will involve taking a supporting role on accounts as well as leading others.
- Work as part of a team on major festival PR and entertainment shows
- Follow and liaise with all forms of music trade and business media
- Develop plans and implement them with account execs on PR campaigns
- Secure impactful coverage across all forms of media
- Contribute ideas for all campaigns when required
- Develop strong working relationships, with journalists, producers and the UK’s key news media
- Implement mass media events, photo opportunities and creatives
- Arrange and oversee exhaustive publicity schedules and junkets
- Build an understanding of premiere and red carpet events including logistics
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Write and ensure approval of campaign documentation
- Gain an understanding of strategy and crisis comms