LD Communications – Publicist / Senior Publicist (UK)
Company: LD Communications
Location: Farringdon, London, UK + WFH
Salary: Competitive, based on experience
Closing date: 10 June 2022
Apply Now – email@example.com
An exciting opportunity to join the expanding team at LD Communications, one of the UK’s leading music + live entertainment PR agencies.
LD are looking for a passionate and highly motivated Publicist to join our team across a diverse range of clients. A minimum of four year’s experience working across music and entertainment accounts is required. Contacts across all media (print / online / broadcast) will be key to success. The job will involve taking a supporting role on accounts as well as leading others.
From full publicity campaigns for some of the UK’s biggest festivals to tour PR, Award shows to exhibitions, major artist campaigns to theatre shows, design and music tech, the diversity of our clients ensures an exciting and forward-thinking working environment. We are a full-service PR agency covering broadcast, traditional print press, online media and influencer outreach.
- Work as part of a team on major festival PR and entertainment shows
- Develop plans and implement them with account execs on album PR campaigns
- Excellent writing skills
- Secure impactful coverage across all forms of media
- Contribute ideas for all campaigns when required
- Develop strong working relationships, with journalists, producers and the UK’s key news media
- Implement mass media events, photo opportunities and creatives
- Arrange and oversee exhaustive publicity schedules and junkets
- Build an understanding of premiere and red carpet events including logistics
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Write and ensure approval of campaign documentation
- Gain an understanding of strategy and crisis comms
- Enviable roster of clients
- Awesome team!
- Flexible hybrid working, from home or our central London office
- WFH allowance
- Twice yearly bonuses (in the summer and at Christmas)
- New business commission
- Company Pension scheme