An exciting opportunity to join the expanding team at LD Communications, one of the UK’s leading music, tech, design and entertainment PR agencies.
LD are looking for a passionate and highly motivated Account Manager to join our team across a diverse range of clients.
A minimum of four years experience working across music and entertainment accounts, including festivals, is required.
The candidate will have a proven track record of managing accounts, developing campaign strategies and leading a team.
From full publicity campaigns for some of the UK’s biggest festivals to tour PR, Award shows to exhibitions, major artist campaigns to theatre shows, design and music tech, the diversity of our clients ensures an exciting and forward thinking working environment.
We are a full service PR agency covering broadcast, traditional print press, online media and a full ongoing influencer programme.
- Takes full responsibility for an account, client and team
- Can develop PR campaign plans and offer strategic advice to a client based on relevant experience
- Excellent media contacts across all platforms
- Leads sign-off of documents and copy including press releases to clients
- Responsible for overseeing artist press days, photoshoots junkets and more
- Demonstrate an exemplary knowledge of all media platforms
- Lead ideas generation meetings and write proposals
- Ability to manage crisis situations and prepare statements