Company: LD Communications
Level: Entry level
Type: Full time
Apply Now: Hello@ldcommspr.uk
Closing Date: 6 June, 2023
LD Communications is one of the UK’s leading music, tech and entertainment PR agencies. From full publicity campaigns for some of the UK’s biggest festivals to tour PR, Award shows to exhibitions, major artist campaigns to theatre shows, design and music tech. The diversity of our clients ensures an exciting and forward thinking working environment.
We are a full service PR agency covering broadcast, traditional print press, online media and a full ongoing influencer programme.
LD Communications is looking for a dynamic and passionate Account Executive to join our 12 strong team across a diverse range of clients. The candidate must have a strong interest in music and the wider entertainment industry. An understanding of all forms of UK media will be key to success. The job will involve taking a supporting role across accounts.
LD Clients include Reading & Leeds, Wireless Festival, Download Festival, The BRIT Awards, Cirque Du Soleil, The Rolling Stones, Big Feastival, The Great Escape, The Ivors and tours such as Burna Boy and KISS.
With our diverse roster, we pride ourselves on the knowledge our inclusive team brings to each project and encourage diversity within our team.
- Work as part of a team on major festival PR and entertainment shows
- Responsible for securing Book Now’s, Previews, Live Reviews and Album Reviews
- Coverage tracking and reporting
- Maintain and build database
- Creative thinking
- Develop strong working relationships, with journalists and broadcast producers
- General office support
- Enviable roster of clients
- Awesome team!
- Flexible hybrid working, from home or our central London office
- WFH allowance
- Twice yearly bonuses (in the summer and at Christmas)
- New business commission
- Company Pension scheme