Labelcamp is looking for a new Business Development Manager to help support its international growth!
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Labelcamp enables content owners and distribution companies to handle all digital operations, with the highest autonomy and efficiency. Coupled with a powerful RESTful API, Labelcamp offers a complete range of intuitive tools including delivery management, sales reporting, and modern analytics dashboards.
Labelcamp is used by some of the key indie companies in the world such as [PIAS], Because, Concord Music Group, Ditto Music, Kompakt, and more. We are trusted as a recommended content delivery partner by Spotify, Apple and the Merlin Network.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development and working closely with the customer support and development teams, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for marketing the application to international prospects. He/she will also actively contribute to the day-to-day management of the customer portfolio.
The position will be based in Paris, at the headquarters of IDOL, a fast-growing company of over 60 people, with international offices in London, Los Angeles, Nashville, Berlin and Johannesburg. A remote position may be considered depending on the candidate’s profile.
- Manage incoming requests. Research prospects, identify opportunities, enrich the CRM software.
- Participate in the entire sales process, from initial contact to product demonstration.
- Manage the company’s communication on social media.
- Work on improving sales materials, methods and tools.
- Represent Labelcamp at selected international trade shows and conferences.
- Support our accounting team by preparing monthly usage reports for customer invoicing.
- Become a point of contact for existing customers. Assist support and integration managers in the day-to-day management of customer relationships.
- 4-5 years of higher education, with a background in business or technology.
- At least 3 years of experience in a digital music department at a label, distributor or music-related digital service provider.
- The ideal candidate will have an affinity for the digital music supply chain and a basic knowledge of DDEX / XML / Metadata standards.
- Versatile, commercial profile with a very good technical understanding.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Passionate about new technologies, very good interpersonal and negotiation skills. Enjoys challenges, opportunistic, reactive, tenacious and rigorous.
What we offer
- Be part of one of the main players in the digital music distribution industry.
- Evolve in a very international context, in a fast-growing sector.
- Great autonomy, playing a strategic role as part of a medium-size organization.
- A fair profit-sharing for all employees.
- Great offices in the center of Paris, a flexible remote policy.
- Contract type: CDI
- Start date: ASAP
- Compensation : According to profile and experience + 50% reimbursement of transport ticket + meal tickets (Swile) + company mutual insurance + employee profit-sharing contract
- Location: IDOL, 100 rue de la Folie Méricourt, 75011 PARIS
If you think you can be a great fit, apply by sending a resume or LinkedIn profile along with a cover letter at [email protected] with the subject: « Application for Business Development Manager, Labelcamp ».