Do you love Dance and Electronic Music? Looking to progress your career in the music industry, if yes, a job with Label Worx could be perfect for you.
We are expanding our team and currently looking for hard working people who have a passionate interest in Dance music and club culture to join our growing team. Internal training is provided where required and there are opportunities to progress further within the company.
Since 2007, UK based Label Worx has specialised in providing leading, cutting edge digital tools and services to independent records labels worldwide. Working with more the 13000 record labels in 144 countries, Label Worx is the biggest Dance distributor on the planet.
Working alongside the content support team, your main duties will be supporting record labels both in terms of using the Label Worx system and helping implement promotional and release strategies, alongside helping with day-to-day operational tasks.
A keen interest and deep understanding of the dance music industry is a must, along with a personable and empathetic approach to communication both internally and externally.
- Minimum of 2 years music industry experience, preferably in a record label, DSP or distributor role
- Strong music industry connections
- Supporting labels to ensure their music goes on sale efficiently
- Working with record labels to strategise promotional opportunities
- Managing customer service queries via telephone, email, Zoom & Google Hangouts
- Data entry for Contract, Licensor Details, Metadata, etc
- General admin
- Supporting labels in their use of the Label Worx system (LMS)
Essential skills to include
- Interested in the Dance music industry, digital platforms and new technologies
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to take initiative working both autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office with a focus on Excel
- Keen to learn and able to see jobs through to completion
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast pace environment
- Strong social skills with an ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Customer-orientated and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to speak additional languages (Spanish, Italian, etc.)
- Experience using project management tools