Label Worx is the biggest Dance distributor on the planet, providing cutting-edge digital tools and services to independent record labels worldwide.
We are expanding our team and currently looking for hard working people who have a passionate interest in Dance music and club culture to join our growing team. Internal training is provided where required and there are opportunities to progress further within the company.
Working alongside the content support team, your main duties will be supporting record labels both in terms of using the Label Worx system and helping implement promotional and release strategies, alongside helping with day-to-day operational tasks.
A keen interest and deep understanding of the dance music industry is a must, along with a personable and empathetic approach to communication both internally and externally.
- Minimum of 1 year in a similar role working with a distributor or record label
- Strong music industry connections
Main Duties –
- Day to day support for Label Worx roster of record labels
- Working with record labels to realize promotional opportunities
- Managing customer service queries via telephone, email, Zoom & Google Hangouts
- Data entry for contracts, Licensor details, metadata, etc
- General admin
- Supporting & training labels in their use of the Label Worx system (LMS)
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key Label Worx clients
- Feeding back to management on issues clients are facing
Essential skills to include –
- Interested in the Dance music industry, digital platforms and new technologies
- Organized: You are a multitasker where time management and prioritization are second nature. You meet deadlines and your attention to detail is second to none.
- Reliable: With remote working a possibility, you need to be trusted to get the job done and work professionally without supervision.
- Socially Aware: You will be in tune with dance music culture, being able to spot and capitalize on upcoming trends.
- Data Driven: You will be able to analyze data and generate concise reports to upper management.
- Communication: Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills
- Technological: You must be competent and efficient at using basic IT systems such as MS Office with a focus on Excel.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast pace environment
Desirable Skills –
- Ability to speak additional languages (Spanish, Italian, etc.)
- Experience using project management tools
To apply, please email your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you would be right for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org