Since 2007, Hull-based Label Worx has specialised in providing leading, cutting edge digital tools and services to independent records labels worldwide. Working with more the 13,000 record labels in 144 countries, Label Worx is the biggest Dance distributor on the planet.
Label Worx have seen year on year growth within its YouTube services along with closely working with DSP’s such as Facebook, SoundCloud and Twitch to maximise opportunities within the video & rights management space.
The Video Development Strategist will be primarily responsible for the product enrichment and growth of Label Worx YouTube management services. The right candidate will have a passion for YouTube channel management and be in tune with both dance music and technology culture.
They will also be responsible for adapting to market changes, capitalising on new opportunities and spearheading Label Worx development within other rights management & video revenue sources such as Facebook Rights manager.
- Lead generation
- Build and maintain relationships with labels and DSPs
- Responsible for adding value to the YouTube service and other content ID services as a whole
- Report on and pitch business cases for new development opportunities
- Deliver progress and target reports to management
- Identifying new trends, whilst capitalizing on new and existing opportunities
- Upselling services to existing labels
- Creating channel development strategies
- Ensuring Tier-A SRAV compliance
- Managing and growing the Video team
Essential skills to include
- Experienced: A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a channel management or other relevant role.
- Knowledgeable: Thorough understanding YouTube processes within the digital distribution supply chain.
- Organized: You are a multitasker where time management and prioritization are second nature. You meet deadlines and your attention to detail is second to none.
- Reliable: With remote working a possibility, you need to be trusted to get the job done and work professionally without supervision.
- Socially Aware: You will be in tune with dance music culture, being able to spot and capitalize on upcoming trends.
- Data Driven: You will be able to analyze data and generate concise reports to upper management.
- Communication: Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills
- Technological: You must be competent and efficient at using basic IT systems such as MS Office with a focus on Excel.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast pace environment
- Experience in Facebook rights management
- Ability to speak additional languages (Spanish, Italian, etc.)
- Experience using project management and sales tools eg: Asana
Label Worx Staff Benefits
- Voucher Schemes eg: Cycle to Work, Tech for Work etc.
- Annual leave rewards for length of service
- Annual pay reviews and performance-based bonuses
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]