Project manager Pop/Rock/Electro/R&B/Hip-Hop (m/f) – CDI
About Kultur | lx
The association – and future public institution – Kultur | lx – Arts Council Luxembourg is at the service of the cultural and creative sector and a new tool for supporting, promoting and developing the Luxembourgish cultural scene.
The operations of Kultur | lx revolve around three core strategies:
- Stimulating the career development of Luxembourgish creatives;
- Supporting and encouraging the dissemination of artistic creation;
- Boosting the impact and promotion of artistic creations in and outside of Luxembourg.
In the medium and long term, Kultur | lx aims to become the preferred point of contact for the support and promotion of professionals from the following sectors: architecture, design and crafts; multimedia and digital arts; visual arts; literature and publishing; music; and performing arts.
Kultur | lx provides a vibrant, diverse and dynamic work environment with a young and motivated team.
Placed under the authority of the coordinators of Kultur | lx and the Head of the Music department, the Pop/Rock/Electro/R&B/Hip-Hop Project Manager will have the following tasks among others:
- Develop and implement a strategy for export and put in place programs on a national and international level;
- Implement and maintain a sound relationship with local and international partners; ▪ Seek new partners and new synergies, European networks;
- Prospecting business trips;
- Participation, representation and presence at showcase festivals, fairs, concerts and conferences;
- Analyse and develop opportunities in global Pop/Rock/Electro/R&B/Hip-Hop markets; ▪ Manage and update the database;
- Artist consulting, advising and follow-up on their career development;
- Processing of financial support applications in exchange with the Head of the Music department,
- Event organisation and logistics;
- Management and coordination of multiple projects;
- Create and/or find new opportunities for artists;
- Promotion of Luxembourgish artists and Kultur | lx’s events
- Monitoring of projects and artists linked to the national strategies of Kultur | lx; ▪ Contribute to editorial content;
- Administration tasks (invoices, contracts…);
- Management and monitoring of the Pop/Rock/Electro/R&B/Hip-Hop music department budget in exchange with the Head of the Music department
- Management and follow-up of financial reports;
- Collect data and information for reports, files and statistics
- All other tasks entrusted to him/her by the employer
- Bachelor’s degree specialized in the music industry, similar education or equivalent experience; ▪ 3-4 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Working knowledge and interest of the Pop/Rock/Electro/R&B/Hip-Hop industry and developments;
- Knowledge of Luxembourg’s music and cultural scene is an asset;
- Have an established international network;
- Relational ability, organized, team spirit;
- Computer and social media skills
- Good command of written and spoken French, English. (Luxembourgish and German is an asset).
- Starting date: March/April 2023
- Application deadline: January 22, 2023
Applications, consisting of a cover letter, a CV as well as proof of the required education degree (certificates, diplomas) should be sent to:
Kultur | lx – Arts Council Luxembourg a.s.b.l.
Attn: Madame Catherine Decker, President
5-7, rue de l’Alzette
T : +352 26262121 – Email : firstname.lastname@example.org