As Project Manager, you will manage primary communication and lead marketing efforts for clients with a focus on developing and breaking artists.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, you will guide artist development efforts, provide marketing strategy for AWAL + artists, labels and management clients.
You will work closely with the global marketing team to advance artist careers and upstream through Kobalt Music Recordings.
Kobalt has revolutionized the music publishing business by putting the creator at the center of everything we do. We are now taking the same approach and transforming the way recording artists release music through AWAL and Kobalt Music Recordings.
Whether an artist is looking for the best digital distribution or a truly global campaign, Kobalt has become the partner of choice for innovative artists at all stages of their careers. This has created a high-quality path for artists to remain outside of the traditional label system while maintaining ownership of their masters. The leading artists who have already chosen Kobalt includes Lauv, Nick Cave, Deadmau5, Die Antwoord, Verite, Tom Misch and Ray BLK.
We’re currently over 450 people based across 10 offices and we’re expecting to grow. That’s where you come in. If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you – share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT DOES A PROJECT MANAGER AT KOBALT DO?
- Develop marketing campaigns and strategy for AWAL+ & Kobalt Music Recordings developing artists
- Label manage select label/management clients
- Communicate marketing best practices and strategies to clients
- Implement marketing campaigns and strategy for a limited number of product managed clients
- Communicate and synchronize campaigns with global marketing teams for artists that are being upstreamed
- Master Kobalt Music Recordings CMS and guide clients through the release process
- Communicate pitch priorities and materials to the Digital Account Team
- Manage marketing campaign budgets for selected artists
- Release scheduling advice for artists
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Knowledge of current music marketing campaigns
- 2+ years’ experience in a music marketing role
- Experience working with artists and managers
- Ability to work across multiple projects of different sizes and development
- BA/BSc Degree or work based experience equivalent
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. Verification checks will be conducted during the interview process and a full DBS check on acceptance of offer. Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.