Kobalt Music Group is looking for a Receptionist to be the face of our London team! We are about to return to our fantastic office on Cannon Street, and this is a fantastic opportunity for someone proactive, with strong interpersonal skills and a friendly attitude to become our front of house champion. First impressions count, and with an office of over 400 people and serving high-profile clients, it is essential you are client focused and efficient and able to think on your feet. You will also support our in-house recruitment team with scheduling interviews which is a super-important task setting candidates up for success providing all interview preparation details and being Kobalt’s culture-ambassador.
The successful candidate will be cultivating the culture of Kobalt all the while maintaining the smooth running of the front desk and lobby of our fast growing and vibrant company.
WHAT DOES A RECEPTIONIST AT KOBALT DO?
- You are the first point of contact for all clients and visitors to the office
- You manage the booking of meeting rooms
- You manage a large volume of calls in a professional and friendly manner
- You deal with enquiries both internally and externally
- You support our Facilities team when required, as well as sorting and distributing post and deliveries
- You also support the Recruitment team with scheduling of interviews
- And last but not least, you keep our front of house looking fantastic!
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have previous reception and administrative experience with a track record of providing professional 5-star customer service
- You are organized and efficient with a high level of attention to detail
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are able to liaise with all staff members and clients, no matter their level of seniority
- You are confident, but calm and in control at all times
WHY CHOOSE US?
At Kobalt we’ve prioritized creators since we first started in 2000. Our music services and the technology we’ve built helps make the industry more fair and rewarding for artists. We’re trusted by some of the world’s biggest names like Childish Gambino, Akon, Freya Ridings, Paul McCartney and The Red Hot Chili Peppers and represent more than 40% of the top 100 songs and albums in the U.S. and U.K. We thrive on creativity and are committed to championing diversity. We’re dedicated to inclusiveness and provide all the resources and benefits you need to grow your career and reach your potential. We offer competitive compensation packages, professional development opportunities, and an entrepreneurial culture that makes working here not just fun, but also rewarding.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. A full DBS check will be conducted on acceptance of offer.
Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.