Office Coordinator at Kobalt Music Group, Miami
Kobalt Music’s close knit team in Miami are looking for a highly organized and interpersonal Office Coordinator with great attention to detail and strong communication skills. Alongside your office management responsibilities, you’ll be working closely with the executive team supporting across a range of administrative tasks and projects.
This is a great opportunity for someone highly organized with experience of working in similar roles in fast-paced to work for a team passionate about transforming the industry, providing an alternative to the traditional music industry model.
WHAT DOES AN OFFICE COORDINATOR AT KOBALT DO?
- You provide project-based and administrative support for the executive management team including maintaining executive schedule, travel and conference arrangements, arranging various meetings and events etc.
- You manage scheduling for all conference rooms, ensuring rooms are kept neat and clean before and after each meeting.
- You organize and produce monthly expense reports as well as provide back-up administrative support to each department as needed including assisting with office social and culture related events.
- You have front desk and office management responsibilities and are the main point of contact for contractors in order to order office supplies, manage vendors (cleaners, building contacts, city related matters) as well as maintain stock of office items required for day to day business.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have relevant administrative experience, preferably supporting and interacting with senior level executives, with proven experience in supporting a busy and dynamic department.
- You have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and can read, write and speak fluent Spanish and English.
- You are highly proficient in all Microsoft Office programs required, especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- You have an ability to work independently, handle multiple projects, adapt to changing priorities whilst maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
- You are a highly organized team player with attention to detail, comfortable working in a fast paced, high volume & evolving environment.
WHY CHOOSE US?
At Kobalt we’ve prioritized creators since we first started in 2000. Our music services and the technology we’ve built helps make the industry more fair and rewarding for artists.
We’re trusted by some of the world’s biggest names like Doja Cat, Karol G, Kali Uchis, Phoebe Bridgers, Nick Cave, Justin Quiles, Carlos Vives, Anuel AA, Wolf Alice and Sam Fender and songwriters such as Simon Aldred (Rag N Bone Man, Liam Gallagher, Celeste) and Clarence Coffee Jr. (Dua Lipa, Lizzo, The Snuts).
We thrive on creativity and are committed to championing diversity. We’re dedicated to inclusiveness and provide all the resources and benefits you need to grow your career and reach your potential. We offer competitive compensation packages, professional development opportunities, and an entrepreneurial culture that makes working here not just fun, but also rewarding.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States. A full DBS check on acceptance of offer. Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.