The CEO manages a range of teams in our Neighbouring Rights business and you will be expected to gain a good understanding of what they do and help across a wide range of projects and support the team in their day-to-day activities as well as be a natural extension of the CEO in her day-to-day managing conflicting priorities, and planning international travel across multiple time zones.
To be successful in the role, you must be an excellent organizer and communicator to build trustworthy relationships among internal teams and external contacts. It’s ideal if you have previous experience in executive-level support and experience with high-pressure environments where priorities are changing constantly. In return, we can offer you a career with great growth opportunities so if you are a keen learner, flexible and adaptive and great at taking initiative, then this could be the role for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the largest Neighbouring Rights administrator in the world. Kobalt Neighbouring Rights started in 2011 offering a global service to performers and labels alike. Our roster is amongst the best in the world and includes A$AP Rocky, The Chainsmokers, Kygo, Lewis Capaldi, Lil Wayne, Sia, Young Thug and more.
What would you do as an EA & Team Assistant?
- Be a natural extension of the MD in her day-to-day business needs providing extensive calendar management organizing, maintaining diary as well as setting up and preparing for meetings & appointments ensuring all aspects are organized by preparing agendas & documentation such as presentations and reports as needed
- Providing assistance with various tasks and ad-hoc projects across the team, such as researching projects, maintaining Excel spreadsheets as well as entering and maintaining data in internal and external databases
- Be the bridge for smooth communication among internal teams; maintaining credibility, confidentiality, trust and support
- Attending and minuting meetings as required, quickly synthesize information, and determine what actions to take and follow up on those action points
- Arranging travel, transport & accommodation as well as collating and filing expenses
- Meeting and greeting visitors and manage external relationships, filter and prioritize contact
You will ideally have:
- A friendly, enthusiastic and results-oriented attitude and experience of executive-level support
- Worked in a fast-paced, music or start-up style tech & product company
- demonstrated ability to take initiative, manage a changing schedule and anticipate needs
- Ability to manage competing priorities without losing anything in the shuffle
- Crisis & issue management with some project management skills and experience
- Prior experience coordinating international travel and planning across multiple time-zones
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build internal relationships and with external parties
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional follow up and organization
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite but also various communication tools such as Slack, & Zoom
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.