We are excited to announce a unique opportunity to be an integral part of Kobalt’s London based synch team, working with a diverse catalogue and a passionate team dedicated to our commitment to bring transparency and the highest possible level of service to our clients.
As the ideal candidate, you are passionate about music and film and have a strong interest in the magic of synch. You will be regularly attending live artist shows and watching films and TV series with a close ear to the music and score. You are also a self-starter and someone who can cope with a high-pressure environment but remains optimistic & persistent to make things happen!
WHAT DOES A SYNCHRONISATION ASSISTANT AT KOBALT DO ?
- You manage the ingestion of audio and tag songs into our music library.
- You handle instrumental requests from clients.
- You generate our weekly sync newsletter and create the monthly gig newsletter.
- You manage our contact list of supervisors, producers and agencies.
- You manage all tickets and guest list requests from clients.
- You create and send artist & writer spotlight and marketing emails.
- You generate sync reports for the team prior to meetings.
- You take minutes in creative and team meetings.
- You do the playlist curation and management.
- You schedule client meetings on behalf of the team.
- You do blanket TV pitching as well as attend gigs on a regular
- basis and provide general team assistance.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a genuine passion for music.
- You have a strong interest in film, advertising, games and TV production.
- You are detail-oriented, organized, timely and accurate.
- You have an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently.
- You are an interpersonal, driven self-starter with excellent communication and time management skills.
- You have strong proficiency in computer software applications including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Mailer lite, Excel, Outlook, iTunes, QuickTime Pro as well as emailing marketing tools.
- You also enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, with the ability to work independently.
WHY CHOOSE US?
At Kobalt we’ve prioritized creators since we first started in 2000. Our music services and the technology we’ve built helps make the industry more fair and rewarding for artists.
We’re trusted by some of the world’s biggest names like Doja Cat, Kali Uchis, Phoebe Bridgers, Nick Cave, Wolf Alice and Sam Fender and songwriters such as Simon Aldred (Rag N Bone Man, Liam Gallagher, Celeste) and Clarence Coffee Jr. (Dua Lipa, Lizzo, The Snuts).
We thrive on creativity and are committed to championing diversity. We’re dedicated to inclusiveness and provide all the resources and benefits you need to grow your career and reach your potential. We offer competitive compensation packages, professional development opportunities, and an entrepreneurial culture that makes working here not just fun, but also rewarding.