Kobalt Neighbouring Rights is seeking an organized and motivated individual to help manage our performer client roster at neighbouring rights societies around the world.
The role predominantly involves general administrative work, but also includes internal & external client and recording database maintenance and requires a hardworking and detail-oriented individual with great communication skills. An interest in music or copyright is also advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the largest Neighbouring Rights administrator in the world. Kobalt Neighbouring Rights started in 2011 offering a global service to performers and labels alike. Our roster is amongst the best in the world and includes A$AP Rocky, The Chainsmokers, Dua Lipa, Kygo, Lewis Capaldi, Lil Wayne, Sia, Young Thug and more.
WHAT DOES A SOCIETY RELATIONS ASSISTANT AT KOBALT DO?
- Preparing new client registration documents for societies globally
- Preparing and sending documentation for roster maintenance at the applicable societies
- Maintaining internal and external databases such as society portals regularly, submitting and tracking performer and recording registrations
- Ensuring all tasks are performed within agreed timelines
- Assisting Society Relations team in any ad hoc projects
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Can communicate clearly and effectively and has a track record of being a strong team player
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload, work independently and to strict deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to track and monitor documentation processes in an efficient manner
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs especially Excel and working with large volumes of data
- Can demonstrate an interest & passion for Neighbouring Rights