We are looking for an Assistant to join AWAL, Kobalt’s recordings division, in London.
The role is responsible for the administrative & operational tasks within the Digital Accounts team, the team responsible for working with global digital service providers such as Spotify, Apple Music and YouTube.
With streaming and analytics being the forefront of the current music industry, this is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment at a future-facing tech & music company.
What does an Assistant, Digital Accounts do?
- Supporting the Digital Accounts team with general admin support such as generating and sending weekly reports on the status of artist campaigns including playlist and on-platform profile and marketing results as well as analysing performance of releases using AWAL’s analytics tools and other dashboards
- Managing and updating DSP contacts, playlist and marketing opportunities database
- Assisting our Digital Accounts Managers with pitch information and metadata as well as processing pitching information across the AWAL roster to all DSPs
- Assist in defining and delivering digital sales, streaming and playlisting strategies
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- 2 years’ experience working in the music industry or in a similar role
- Strong administrative & analytical skills – ideally with operational knowledge of a analytics platforms like Chartmetric, SpotOn, SuperFri etc.
- A strong understanding of digital retail platforms as well as working knowledge of digital delivery processes & services requirements
- An eye for detail & strong verbal, written, and communication skills
- A proactive self-starter with excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and hit deadlines, can adapt to changing priorities and work in a high-pressure environment!
What members of the team say
“What I like about working for AWAL/Kobalt is how truly collaborative everyone is. Ideas are always encouraged, whether it is your area of expertise or not! My colleagues are constantly striving to be better, which inspires me to want to be the best at what I do.” – Hannah Beeching, Digital Account Manager
Why choose us?
At Kobalt we’ve prioritized creators since we first started in 2000. Our music services and the technology we’ve built helps make the industry more fair and rewarding for artists. AWAL, Kobalt’s recordings division, is the partner of choice for innovative artists at all stages of their careers as we transform the way music is released by creating a high-quality path for artists to remain outside of the traditional label system while maintaining ownership of their masters. Leading artists who have already chosen AWAL includes Lauv, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Tom Misch,Little Simz, Pet Shop Boys, The Wombats, Bruno Major, You Me At Six and Laura Marling.
We thrive on creativity and are committed to championing diversity. We’re dedicated to inclusiveness and provide all the resources and benefits you need to grow your career and reach your potential. We offer competitive compensation packages, professional development opportunities, and an entrepreneurial culture that makes working here not just fun, but also rewarding.