Joining a tightly-knit Synch team based in the heart of London and reporting directly to the Director for UK Creative and Clearance, the Creative & Clearance Synch Assistant will play a pivotal role in supporting the synch team across a diverse array of projects and handling essential administrative tasks.
We are seeking an ambitious and goal-oriented team player, passionate about music and synch, who thrives on meeting targets. The ideal candidate possesses a strong eagerness to learn and grow within their role.
WHAT DOES A SYNCH ASSISTANT AT KOBALT DO?
- You manage the ingestion of audio and tag songs into our music library.
- You handle instrumental requests from clients.
- You work across low value sync clearance requests (Print, Online, Charity etc)
- You generate our weekly sync newsletter and create the monthly gig newsletter.
- You manage our contact list of supervisors, producers and agencies.
- You manage all tickets and guest list requests from clients.
- You create and send artist & writer spotlight and marketing emails.
- You generate sync reports for the team prior to meetings.
- You take minutes in creative and team meetings.
- You do the playlist curation and management.
- You schedule client meetings on behalf of the team.
- You do blanket TV pitching as well as attend gigs on a regular basis and provide general team assistance.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a genuine passion for music.
- You have a strong interest in film, advertising, games and TV production.
- You are detail-oriented, organised, timely and accurate.
- You have an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently.
- You are an interpersonal, driven self-starter with excellent communication and time management skills.
- You have strong proficiency in computer software applications including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Mailer lite, Excel, G-suite, iTunes as well as emailing marketing tools
- You also enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, with the ability to work independently.
If this sounds like you, then please share your story by filling out the application below.
To get you in the right mood, have a listen here to songs by our talented creators, especially curated to get you in the right mood when looking for the next challenge!
WHY CHOOSE US?
At Kobalt we’ve prioritised creators since we first started in 2000. Our music services and the technology we’ve built helps make the industry more fair and rewarding for artists.
We’re trusted by some of the world’s biggest names like Phoebe Bridgers, Nick Cave, Wolf Alice and Sam Fender and songwriters such as Simon Aldred (Rag N Bone Man, Liam Gallagher, Celeste) and Clarence Coffee Jr. (Dua Lipa, Lizzo, The Snuts).
We thrive on creativity and are committed to championing diversity. We’re dedicated to inclusiveness and provide all the resources and benefits you need to grow your career and reach your potential. We offer competitive compensation packages, professional development opportunities, and an entrepreneurial culture that makes working here not just fun, but also rewarding.
Work-Life Balance: Our hybrid work model ensures close relationships with your team, the perks of office life, and the flexibility to work from home.
Global Corporate Discounts: You get access to Perkbox gives you access to over 4,000 perks and discounts worldwide.
Leave Entitlement: On top of generous leave entitlement, our offices close between Christmas & New Years Days, plus we give 4 additional days a year for self-care. In the summer period, we also enjoy Friday afternoons off during July and August.
Good Vibes: We provide a subscription to Calm, access to the Perkbox Wellbeing Hub, and an employee assistance program to support your well-being.
Family friendly benefits: Enhanced health insurance, pension and parental leave entitlement.
Learning Opportunities: We offer a range of tools and support to help you stay on track with your development goals, so you can grow and succeed in your career.
We thrive on creativity and are committed to championing diversity. We’re dedicated to inclusiveness and provide all the resources and benefits you need to grow your career and reach your potential.
We offer competitive compensation packages, professional development opportunities, and an entrepreneurial culture that makes working here not just fun, but also rewarding.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. A full DBS check will be conducted on acceptance of the offer. Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.