Kobalt Music Group, Admin Assistant, New York
Kobalt Music is looking for a resourceful, interpersonal and highly organised Admin Assistant to support to the Global Head of Client Services & Administration and the Executive Vice President, Global Digital Business. Day to day include supporting both executives as well as the wider team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the music company of the future. We are a global music and technology company built for songwriters and publishers with the technology infrastructure to enable better tracking and royalty collection for the billions of micro-payments per song in digital music today.
WHAT DOES AN ADMIN ASSISTANT AT KOBALT DO?
- You provide support to the Global Head of Client Services & Administration and the Executive Vice President, Global Digital Business and the as well as manage activities across the wider team with travel arrangements, scheduling and calendar management, booking meeting rooms, coordinating in-office client visits etc.
- You liaise with Kobalt’s senior management team, internal teams as well as handle external relationships with digital partners, PRO’s and clients.
- You monitor the executive’s emails as well as oversee domestic and international travel arrangements.
- You assist in preparing internal and external presentations as well as handle general administrative tasks such as expenses, meeting agendas following up with notes and action points.
- You may support ad-hoc projects and administrative support as needed.
- You maintain a strict level of confidentiality.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have relevant experience of executive-level support in a start-up style music or tech/product company.
- You can demonstrate the ability to take initiative, manage changing schedules and manage competing priorities without losing anything in the shuffle.
- You have experience coordinating international travel and planning across multiple time-zones as well as managing expenses, reports, budgets etc.
- You have strong presentation skills with comfortability using PowerPoint or Google Slides, as well as strong proficiency in computer software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, G-suite + Slack and Zoom.
- You are detail-oriented, organised, timely and accurate.
- You have strong attention to detail with exceptional follow up and organisation and can work on multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently.
- You are an interpersonal, driven self-starter with excellent communication and time management skills.
- You have a genuine passion for music as well as enjoy working in a collaborative team environment.
If this sounds like you, then please share your story by filling out the application below. To get you in the right mood, have a listen here to songs by our talented creators, especially curated to get you in the right mood when looking for the next challenge!
WHY CHOOSE US?
At Kobalt we’ve prioritised creators since we first started in 2000. Our music services and the technology we’ve built helps make the industry more fair and rewarding for artists. We’re trusted by some of the world’s biggest names like Phoebe Bridgers, Nick Cave, Wolf Alice and Sam Fender and songwriters such as Simon Aldred (Rag N Bone Man, Liam Gallagher, Celeste) and Clarence Coffee Jr. (Dua Lipa, Lizzo, The Snuts).
We thrive on creativity and are committed to championing diversity. We’re dedicated to inclusiveness and provide all the resources and benefits you need to grow your career and reach your potential. We offer competitive compensation packages, professional development opportunities, and an entrepreneurial culture that makes working here not just fun, but also rewarding.
- Work-Life Balance: Our hybrid work model ensures close relationships with your team, the perks of office life, and the flexibility to work from home.
- Global Corporate Discounts: You get access to Perkbox gives you access to over 4,000 perks and discounts worldwide.
- Leave Entitlement: On top of generous leave entitlement, our offices close between Christmas & New Years Days, plus we give 4 additional days a year for self-care. In the summer period, we also enjoy Friday afternoons off during July and August.
- Good Vibes: We provide a subscription to Calm, access to the Perkbox Wellbeing Hub, and an employee assistance program to support your well-being.
- Family Friendly Benefits: Enhanced health insurance, pension and parental leave entitlement.
- Learning Opportunities: We offer a range of tools and support to help you stay on track with your development goals, so you can grow and succeed in your career.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States. A full DBS check on acceptance of offer. Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
The range provided is for NYC-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than NYC may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
Pay Range: $22—$27 USD (hourly rate)