Our growing Client Relations team in London is looking for a confident and detail oriented self-starter to support with crucial day-to-day tasks such as transitioning new clients into the Kobalt system and carrying out internal reviews and quality checks.
As the Admin Assistant, Client Relations, you will also be working closely with our teams based in New York and Stockholm coordinating statement and acquisitions related tasks.
The role is perfect for someone looking for an office-based, administrative, and diverse role in Music Publishing. To be successful we need you to have exceptional communications skills and to be comfortable communicating with senior colleagues as well as external clients and their representatives.
Founded in 2000 by Willard Ahdritz, Kobalt is creating the music company of the future. Kobalt is a global music and technology company built for artists, songwriters, publishers and labels as an alternative to the traditional music business model.
Kobalt have built the technology infrastructure to enable better reporting and for artists to maintain ownership and control over how their work is distributed, tracked, collected, and monetized.
This global technology platform is able to track and collect royalties for the billions of micro-payments per song in digital music today.
This is an established yet fast growing creator-centric company of artists and songwriters including The Chainsmokers, Kelly Clarkson, Miles Davis, Dave Grohl, Lauv, Zayn Malik, Max Martin, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Paul McCartney, Stevie Nicks, Pitbull, Elvis Presley, Skrillex, Sam Smith, and many more. Kobalt represents on average over 40% of the top 100 songs and albums in both the US and UK.
We’re currently 600 people based across 10 offices and we’re still growing.
WHAT DOES AN ADMIN ASSISTANT AT KOBALT DO?
- Act as support to the Kobalt Client Relations team in their day to day dealing with clients
- Process new client agreements and coordinate with Kobalt’s Copyright department to input and register new compositions and catalogues
- Provide support and assistance to the department with scheduled administrative tasks
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Previous administration and back-office experience and having used Excel to consolidate, structure, or organise data using filters, v-look-ups or match-formulas
- Organization and prioritisation skills with a detail-driven mind-set
- Resilience and tenacity: someone who effectively deals with pressure but remains optimistic and persistent to complete tasks accurately and efficiently
- Verbal and written communication skills – someone able to adapt communication to audience
- Decisive, but perceives the impact and implications of decisions
- Sensitivity to confidential information and material