Kobalt Label Services is looking for a Project Manager to join the UK Marketing Team.
KLS provides marketing, sales and distribution services for artists and labels worldwide, empowering recording owners with a full-service solution to releasing and marketing records while maintaining ownership of their recordings.
We are expanding our UK Marketing team to include a new Project Manager responsible for managing relationships with a wide range of clients, from emerging to established artists, both UK-based and international, as well as record labels and catalogue owners.
- Managing relationships with the various artist and label clients
- Overseeing set up and implementation of marketing campaigns, including setting up of clients’ physical and digital production
- Conceiving and implementing creative marketing campaigns & managing marketing budgets
- Sourcing and managing PR, radio and TV promotion partners for projects
- Working with internal teams, including Operations, Digital Marketing and Retail Sales as well as external partners
- Setting and achieving sales, streaming and revenue targets for each release in the UK
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in the UK music industry, ideally within a successful distributor or record label environment
- Strong organisational and project management skills as this role involves managing multiple ongoing campaigns of varying sizes
- Superior client management and communication skills
- Good understanding of the current music industry, including digital innovations and digital marketing and promotion opportunities
- Ability to network with clients and industry contacts
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with a progressive and creative attitude
Title and salary dependent on experience