Our successful and fast-growing Neighbouring Rights team at Kobalt is looking for an Income Tracking Analyst.
This is a completely new role where you would be responsible for implementing and maintaining efficient royalty tracking and analysis processes for income receipts from Collective Management Organisations (CMO’s) around the world.
To be successful in the role, you need to be a self-motivated, hardworking individual with great analytic skills and a can-do attitude.
You need to be comfortable with, and able to communicate and explain complex matters to both internal and external contacts.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody looking to define and implement additional workflows and processes into the existing framework of the Neighbouring Rights team.
What would you do as an Income Tracking Analyst at Kobalt?
- Define and implement processes for efficient income tracking and analysis
- Review income receipts from CMO’s
- Raise and follow up tracking claims at CMO’s around the world
- Keep up to date with CMO’s accounting rules and qualification criteria
- Work closely with the other KNR teams to establish income tracking priorities
- Communicate findings to KNR teams and Senior Management
- Ad hoc analysis tasks as required
You will ideally have…
- Analytical skills and “tech savvy” with an ability to specify system development requirements relating to income tracking tools and reports
- Project management experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy & comfortable working with large data sets
- Excellent written and spoken English + communication skills with ability to adapt communication to a diverse audience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills & proficiency across the other MS Office applications
- Ability to organise and prioritise work as well as work independently
- SQL experience would be an advantage
You may be working for music publishing or recording business, ideally in income tracking, royalties or other analytical role, but most importantly you are a self-starter with strong analytical and critical thinking abilities who takes initiative to streamline processes.