Kobalt is looking to hire a highly organised, self-driven and detail oriented Executive Assistant to support both the President of Kobalt Music Recordings and SVP Recordings Operations in our London office.
The successful candidate will provide executive-level support in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment as well as a track record of managing ever-changing schedules, conflicting priorities and planning international travel across multiple time zones.
The President and SVP manage a range of teams driving Kobalt’s recorded music business and extensive roster of clients; these include international marketing teams, digital operations and supply chain, release management, client admin, royalties and client management functions. This role will be expected to gain a good understanding of these business functions and help with projects and any issues as they occur.
As a natural extension of the supported executives in their day-to-day activity you will need to be an excellent organiser and communicator, able to build a trustworthy relationship among internal teams and external contacts.
WHAT DOES AN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT AT KOBALT DO?
- Calendar management and meeting coordination
- Manage administrative functions including processing POs and expenses
- Assist with the deal management processes
- Assist with management reports, presentations and documents
- Data and business research
- Circulate information internally within the company
- Manage domestic and global travel arrangements for the team
- Provide the bridge for smooth communication among internal teams; maintaining credibility, confidentiality, trust and support
- Manage external relationships – filter and prioritise contact
- Monitor emails, respond & flag appropriately
- Compile special reports & organize data
- Take notes and distributes meeting minutes & agendas, updates shared documents & resources for the team as required
- Work closely with the wider teams to arrange meetings and events as needed
- Work on ad-hoc projects and support other managers in the functions
- Coordinate office and admin requirements for wider team
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 2+ years’ experience in a supporting role in the music industry
- Digital/technical interest and skills or business studies/MBA background would be desirable
- Highly organised, with the ability able to take initiative, manage a changing schedule andmanage competing priorities without losing anything in the shuffle
- Crisis and issue management and some project management skill
- Prior experience coordinating international travel and planning across multiple time-zones
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Competent with PowerPoint/Keynote and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
You may be working for in artist management, a record label or distributor but most important is that you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have a friendly, enthusiastic & results-oriented attitude.