AWAL Recordings is seeking a dynamic creative superstar eager to join a cutting-edge independent record label based in London.
The ideal candidate is passionate about internet trends, technology, and multimedia content with a creative flair. Doesn’t just look outside the box but wants to create the next evolution of the digital landscape in music.
This person will be leveraging their experiences to drive creative ideations on both digital and social media platforms for our artists.
You’ll help define and execute strategy while producing content yourself as well as discover, recruit and manage external creative suppliers working in all disciplines of digital media.
WHAT DOES A DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCER AT KOBALT DO?
- Develop short-form visual content, GIF’s, memes, animated artwork, short-form videos and dynamic media assets.
- Collaborate with AWAL’s marketing & digital marketing team to create shareable content that excites fans and sets our artists apart in an increasingly crowded marketplace.
- Analyze KPI’s to ensure the success of each channel content strategy across multiple campaigns.
- Manage and create artist-driven strategies with an eye to the future and to keep pushing the boundaries of digital creation.
- Engage with a wider creative community to help leverage leading-edge creative content strategies for AWAL artists.
- Collaborate in developing social campaigns for music artists across various genres, channels and platforms.
- Utilize popular trends and Internet memes; incorporate them into digital campaigns, make recommendations on new channels and strategies to incorporate them.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 2-5 years of developing cutting edge digital content – Final Cut, Photoshop, InDesign
- Experience with creating or managing social channels; social campaigns, supporting digital marketing
- Knowledge of online social performance analytics with ability to make creative decisions based on this data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Passion for creative work
- A love of music!