As the streaming landscape is continuing to grow and change, Kobalt is looking for a personable as well as analytical Digital Account Manager to join our Global Digital Accounts team.
This amazing opportunity will allow you to work with an incredibly diverse roster of up and coming as well as established acts, helping to drive their playlisting and profiles across digital services.
Reporting to the Director, Digital Accounts, you will help with the day to day management of new release information and pitching materials to ensure new and ongoing releases are presented to all UK & International digital accounts. To be successful in the role, we need someone with a natural incline towards sales, but with a humble approach, as well as a true people person who takes great care of Kobalt contacts.
Additionally, you will be the primary contact for selected platforms and therefore responsible for monitoring and reporting on sales and trends using various analytics tools, so it’s pivotal that you have an analytical mindset, an eye for details and love digging the data!
Kobalt is the partner of choice for innovative artists at all stages of their careers as we transform the way music is released through AWAL and Kobalt Music Recordings by creating a high-quality path for artists to remain outside of the traditional label system while maintaining ownership of their masters. The leading artists who have already chosen Kobalt includes Lauv, Nick Cave, Deadmau5, Die Antwoord, Verite, Tom Misch and Ray BLK.
If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you – share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT DOES A DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER AT KOBALT DO?
- Represent Kobalt and AWAL releases to selected DSPs
- Liaise with project marketing leads to help build digital sales and streaming strategies
- Assist with the collection and processing of pitching information across the Kobalt and AWAL rosters
- Prepare presentations for playlist and editorial pitching meetings
- Manage the information flow to our network of international Account Managers
- Generate digital release schedules for international partners
- Represent catalogues to digital accounts as well as frontline releases
- Generate weekly reports on the status of artist campaigns including playlist and on-platform profile results
- Analyse performance of releases using Kobalt’s analytics tools
- Liaise with the Digital Operations department to ensure content delivery feeds are timely and complete
- Communicate new developments and initiatives at the digital services to the Marketing and Account Management teams
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 2 years’ experience working in the music industry, background in Digital Account Management preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of current and future trends in music and the digital services landscape
- Working operational knowledge of digital delivery processes and digital services requirements
- Global outlook and understanding of international markets
- Strong verbal, written, communication and analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Organized self-starter, able to multi-task, adapt to changing priorities, and work in a high-pressure environment