Kobalt is looking to hire no less than SIX Copyright Assistant roles in London, some of which require specific linguistic abilities.
The roles are:
- Copyright Assistant (team Asia)
- Copyright Assistant (French speaking)
- Copyright Assistant (German speaking)
- Copyright Assistant (team UK)
- Copyright Assistant (Swedish speaking)
- Copyright Assistant (Italian speaking)
WHAT DOES A COPYRIGHT ASSISTANT AT KOBALT DO?
- Ensuring works and agreements are registered correctly at collection societies
- Dealing with general enquiries regarding our claims to works and the terms of our publishing agreements
- Handling song disputes and duplicate claims
- Processing new works and agreements as the company acquires rights to new catalogues
- Processing royalty statements received from collection societies
- Analysing the royalties received to identify possible underpayment or delayed payment, and working with the societies to resolve these issues
- You may be asked to take on extra responsibilities – please be aware that the above list is not exhaustive