We’re currently working with a growing roster of emerging talent and already established independent artists from all over the world. Now, we’re looking for someone to join the client team to help support these labels and artists using the cutting-edge tools we’ve developed in house.
You’ll be joining the growing client management team based out of the London office which is the hub for the AWAL global portal. It’s a great team of people all working hard to deliver the very latest music industry best practise advice and launching more great tools to help our clients build a successful business in music.
WHAT DOES A CLIENT ASSISTANT AT KOBALT DO?
- They are the first point of contact for the wide roster of clients getting in touch on day to day issues when running their campaigns and setting up their releases.
- They support people using the various tools we’ve developed to help make sense of their business and schedule their campaigns, using a bespoke in-house ticketing system, FAQs and informative blog posts
- They’re also involved with developing the support our clients receive to effectively keep them up to date with latest music industry best practise
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Strong customer support skills, particularly written communication, are a must
- Previous work within ticketing systems would be handy as that’s how we stay connected with the client base
- Working knowledge of the digital music industry is important with hands-on experience of using digital services and platforms
- Genuine love for music is a real help especially for understanding how passionate our clients are about their projects and what makes musicians ‘tick’
- You’ll be highly-organised, methodical and able to manage your workload in an exciting environment with a fast-growing roster of clients