Kobalt Music Recordings is looking for a detail-oriented and organised individual to assist with our royalty accounting responsibilities within our Recordings department, incorporating the AWAL distribution business.
Based in our London office and reporting to the Senior Client Admin Manager, the Client Admin Assistant is responsible for entering contractual information into the royalty system and assisting with responding to client royalty accounting queries.
Part of the Kobalt Music Group, KMR provides marketing, sales and distribution services for artists and labels worldwide, empowering recording owners with a full-service solution to releasing and marketing records while maintaining ownership of their masters.
Through Kobalt technology and services, creators benefit from more money, better reporting, and maintain ownership and control over how their work is distributed, tracked, collected, and monetized. With the award-winning Kobalt desktop portal and app, Kobalt clients get real-time insight into their work and activity.
We’re currently over 400 people based across 10 offices and we’re expecting to grow. That’s where you come in. If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you – share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT DOES A CLIENT ADMIN ASSISTANT AT KOBALT DO?
- Entering client contact and payment information into the royalty system
- Entering client agreements into the royalty system
- Investigating royalty identification & allocation issues
- Assisting with the generation of royalty accounting to our clients to strict deadlines
- Being the main point of contact for our clients’ reporting queries
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Good understanding of the music industry, with experience in music royalty processing desirable
- Highly numerate and ability to work accurately to strict deadlines
- IT literate (advanced Excel is desirable)
- Flexible and adaptable to handle conflicting priorities
- Proactive approach with a willingness to roll up sleeves and get it done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You may have just graduated from music business studies or be working with royalty processing for a record label or distributor, but most important is that you are detail-oriented, numerate and organised. In return, this role will offer a career with a fast growing and leading edge Company.
- Based near Waterloo, London. SE1 8QH
- Hours 9.30am – 6pm