Joining a growing team in New York, reporting to the Director, Digital Sales & Account Management, the Associate Director Digital Accounts will strengthen the editorial relationship with multi-national streaming services in the US and Canada.
The role would contribute to the overall digital strategy for album and single launches and work closely with the global Digital Accounts team as well as the Marketing Director and our Client Managers.
We are looking for a hard-working self-starter & excellent communicator with a familiarity of the playlist environment of the big streaming services as well as experience in forecasting and analysis of streams and sales.
Kobalt is the leading technology-powered music services company, offering end-to-end solutions for over 50,000 artists and songwriters and 800 labels and publishing companies.
Through Kobalt technology and services, creators benefit from more money, better reporting, and maintain ownership and control over how their work is distributed, tracked, collected, and monetized. With the award-winning Kobalt desktop portal and app, Kobalt clients get real-time insight into their work and activity.
We’re currently over 400 people based across 10 offices and we’re expecting to grow. That’s where you come in. If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you – share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT DOES AN ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR DIGITAL ACCOUNTS AT KOBALT DO?
- Establish and maintain key relationships with DSP relations and editorial staff (focus on NY & East Coast)
- Account presentations and input into campaign strategies
- Presentation of Kobalt Recordings & AWAL artists and catalogue
- Release scheduling
- Data analysis
- Internal data distribution
- Digital forecasting
- Meeting with Recordings Product Managers and AWAL Client Managers to evaluate and strategize campaigns, identifying and targeting opportunities and playlists on an ongoing basis
- Reviewing key campaigns for best practices integration
- Relaying new developments at accounts to Dir. Digital Sales
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Awareness of the current music industry environment
- Excellent communication skills, with experience of building and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Overall knowledge of digital supply chain
- Knowledge of CMS’s & experience with rules of the DSP’s
- Knowledge of best practises for various accounts & retailers, marketing and operational front
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter who is both reliable and willing to take responsibility
- Ability to set and consistently meet deadlines
- A passion for music
You may be working for record label, digital aggregator or distributor and have experience in digital sales as well as a solid track-record of building trustworthy relationships with digital service providers.
Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.