KIDZ BOP is seeking an enthusiastic and organised individual to join their London team as International Marketing Manager.
Company and Department Overview
Concord is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, management and acquisition of sound recordings, music publishing and theatrical performance rights. Concord has offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, Berlin and Miami.
KIDZ BOP is the No. 1 music brand for kids, featuring today’s biggest hits “sung by kids for kids.” KIDZ BOP has sold over21million albums and generated over4.5billion streams worldwide since the family- friendly music brand debuted in 2001. The best-selling series has had 24 Top 10 debuts on the Billboard 200 Chart; only three artists in history—The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and Barbra Streisand—have had more Top 10 albums. Since launching in the UK in 2017, KIDZ BOP has sold over 300,000 albums with 3 top 10 albums and a further 5 top 40 entries on the official artist album chart. In 2021, the UK KIDZ BOP Kids will headline their first UK tour. For more information, visit KIDZBOP.co.uk
KIDZ BOP is a part of Concord.
The International Marketing Manager is the primary response for day to day music operations and marketing in various KIDZ BOP territories. They are a frontline person working on the KIDZ BOP music brand.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years record label, music publishing, entertainment, music industry or marketing experience. Successful candidate is an analytical and resourceful self-starter who can offer creative input and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the international team and collaboratively with the wider KIDZ BOP marketing, A&R, Sales, PR, Licensing, Touring and Video production departments to grow overall KIDZ BOP music consumption in multiple territories.
- Manage marketing across KIDZ BOP international music releases. Overseeing timelines, marketing materials and campaign budgets.
- Day to day contact with Universal Music teams in different territories, working closely with these teams to localize KIDZ BOP content and exploit territory specific marketing opportuneness.
- Be the connector between the domestic KIDZ BOP team and international music partners, including Spotify, Amazon, Apple, Deezer and more. Working closely with UMG teams to create partnerships with physical retailers in each territory.
- Create, plan, and account for all international music releases budgets (singles & albums).
- Produce and circulate weekly KIDZ BOP consumption report and marketing update. Mine and manipulate data from available sources to generate reports and insights for KIDZ BOP team and partners.
- Day to day contact with media buying agencies, working with the KIDZ BOP team to allocate media marketing spend to international music releases.
- Supporting management to create business development plans for new territories.
Outline of Specific Functions:
- Interface with Concord, UMG, and KIDZ BOP team to create and implement marketing plans.
- Manage budgets, marketing assets, timelines for specific projects.
- Day to day meeting and reports about music partners.
- Day to day management of third-party media buys and agency relations.
- Compile and analyze results and distribute to the team.
Skills & Attributes
- Strong analytics & data mining skills
- Strong understanding with all DSPs (Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, YouTube, etc.), Nielsen Music Connect, Swift, YouTube Analytics, YouTube CMS, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, OCC
- Excel Proficiency
- Strong communications skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Interest in digital music landscape, licensing and distribution
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluent in multiple languages a plus
- Ability to travel, both domestic and international
- Health insurance
- 28 days holiday
London, WC2A 2HN
30 June 2020
How to Apply:
Send CV and covering letter to [email protected] quoting reference KB INTERNATIONAL MARKETING MANAGER in the email subject line.