KIDZ BOP is seeking an enthusiastic and organised individual to join their London team as International Marketing Coordinator.
Company and Department Overview
Concord is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, management and acquisition of sound recordings, music publishing and theatrical performance rights. Concord has offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, Berlin and Miami.
KIDZ BOP is the No. 1 music brand for kids, featuring today’s biggest hits “sung by kids for kids.” KIDZ BOP has sold over 21 million albums and generated over 4.5 billion streams worldwide since the family-friendly music brand debuted in 2001. The best-selling series has had 24 Top 10 debuts on the Billboard 200 Chart; only three artists in history—The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and Barbra Streisand—have had more Top 10 albums. Since launching in the UK in 2017, KIDZ BOP has sold over 275,000 albums with 3 top 10 albums and a further 5 top 40 entries on the official artist album chart. In 2020, the UK KIDZ BOP Kids will headline their first UK tour. For more information, visit KIDZBOP.co.uk
KIDZ BOP is a part of Concord.
Reporting to the International Marketing Manager, you will be assisting with the day to day operations of KIDZ BOP in the UK, Germany and Rest of Europe.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support Marketing Manager
- Coordinate with all aspects of managing and working with the UK and German talent, currently 12 people
- Assist manager in day-to-day coordination of several brand partnerships and marketing campaigns
- Assist with all aspects of talent management and local show creation
- Coordinate travel for all talent
- Work on show creative and production specs
- Coordinate with education requirements
- Coordinate talent permits and legal compliance
- Answer day to day questions from agents and talent
- Coordinate video production shoots as needed
- Coordinate rehearsals, studio sessions, styling sessions with talent and creative team
- Input into marketing plans to drive ticket sales and music sales/streams
- Work with manager to coordinate with local event promoters and marketing teams
- Work with Sales and Marketing team to provide assets for campaigns and promotions
- Offer creative input on all aspects of European business
- Work with manager to identify opportunities and new areas of business in all European markets and beyond
- Assist with Social Media & Video Management
- Work with Manager to oversee and handle all social media platforms for the KIDZ BOP brand and talent
- Work with manager to closely monitor and manage KIDZ BOP video content
Skills & Attributes
- Interest in Music Marketing, Touring, and Brand Development
- Self-Starter with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- General agreement and acceptance of the Company’s core values
- Ability to travel extensively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, eagerness to learn, meticulous attention to detail, strong organization and time management skills
- Proficient in diary management, Microsoft word, excel & outlook.
- Ability to speak and read in German, French, or other languages a strong plus
- Health insurance
- 28 days holiday
London, WC2A 2HB
28 February 2020
How to Apply:
Send CV and covering letter to CareersUK@concord.com quoting reference KB INTERNATIONAL MARKETING COORDINATOR in the email subject line.