Concord is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, management and acquisition of sound recordings, music publishing and theatrical performance rights. Concord has offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, Berlin and Miami.
KIDZ BOP is the No. 1 music brand for kids, featuring today’s biggest hits “sung by kids for kids.” KIDZ BOP has sold over21million albums and generated over4.5billion streams worldwide since the family- friendly music brand debuted in 2001. The best-selling series has had 24 Top 10 debuts on the Billboard 200 Chart; only three artists in history—The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and Barbra Streisand—have had more Top 10 albums. Since launching in the UK in 2017, KIDZ BOP has sold over 300,000 albums with 3 top 10 albums and a further 5 top 40 entries on the official artist album chart. In 2021, the UK KIDZ BOP Kids will headline their first UK tour. For more information, visit KIDZBOP.co.uk
KIDZ BOP is a part of Concord.
The International Marketing Associate is a primary response for day-to-day music operations and marketing in various KIDZ BOP territories. They are a frontline person working on the KIDZ BOP music brand and will work closely with the Senior Director, International Marketing to continue to grow the brand in new territories.
What you’ll do:
- Working closely with the international team and collaboratively with the wider KIDZ BOP marketing, A&R, Sales, PR, Licensing, Touring and Video production departments to grow overall KIDZ BOP brand in multiple international territories
- Work across marketing KIDZ BOP international music releases.
- Work with marketing and brand partnership teams to research and find new partnerships in multiple international territories
- Manage day-to-day execution of brand and marketing partnerships
- Track partnership payments with account payable, budgets and timelines
- Work with marketing and PR teams to ensure execution of PR activities
- Work with social media managers across various platforms including: TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and more
- Assist marketing team at in-person events, live shows, etc. when necessary
- Work with marketing + design teams on the creation of relevant sales + partner/brand pitch tools such as decks, one sheets and/or sizzles reels
- Maintain timelines to facilitate deadlines, streamline processes and ensure efficient workflow
Outline of Specific Functions:
- Interface with KIDZ BOP brand marketing team both internationally and domestically
- Manage budgets, marketing assets, timelines for specific projects.
- Day to day meetings, research and reports on current projects
- Day to day management of third-party agencies and partners
- Compile and analyze results and distribute to the team.
What you need:
- Strong communications skills
- Social media experience/ abilities
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Interest in digital music landscape, licensing, PR and brand marketing
- Fluent in multiple languages a plus
- Ability to travel, both domestic and international
- Health insurance
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Competitive pension scheme
- Concord Bucks – for related gigs and merchandise
We actively encourage applicants from a wide variety of backgrounds and experience. Full and ongoing training will be an integral part of the roles. Starting salary will be dependent on the successful candidate’s existing experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] quoting ‘International Marketing Associate’ in the subject line.