Title: Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Location: London or Brighton
Key Production offers end-to-end manufacturing solutions in vinyl, CD, DVD, Blu-ray, cassettes, print and bespoke packaging, working with major and independent record labels as well as individual artists in music, media and corporate sectors. We work with some of the biggest names in these industries and our network reaches across the globe.
With a rich history founded by Karen Emanuel, our CEO in 1990, what began as a team of 1 has grown to 60 over 4 locations and is now the UK’s leading Design and Manufacturing Services Company. It’s a place where you are positively encouraged and supported to learn and grow. Efforts are recognised by everyone, Key Production has an environment that inspires you to take ownership and puts fulfilment, happiness and wellbeing on its priority list.
You will provide a wide range of support to the Key Production marketing department. You will live and breathe social media having the ability to create engaging content for Instagram and Tik Tok and manage multiple social media accounts, executing campaigns and maintaining a strong online presence across all companies. You should develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand, increasing web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies. You should have a hands-on attitude and excellent administrative skills.
- Manage and grow our social media platforms including Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Create, film and edit social media-based Tik Tok and Instagram Reel content (on phone) that engages and grows our audiences and drives our brand awareness
- Keep updated on the latest trends on social media – jumping on sounds + trends quickly and getting content out in a timely manner
- Use data and insights to understand our current and potential audiences and how to most effectively reach and engage them
- Share and engage with posts and accounts relevant to us and monitor and respond to messages and comments
- Develop an optimal social media calendar and posting schedule using scheduling tools such as, but not limited to, Hootsuite and Meta Business Suite
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on social media performance, taking learnings into future content direction and sharing with the team
- Support the Marketing Manager with day-to-day and admin tasks such as updating the website, sending newsletters, creating presentations, preparation of events, etc.
- Work with staff to create social media content, align with the production team and photographer, organise content on file and research new releases dates
- Research audience preferences, industry-related topics and discover current trends
- Act as contact for internal and external inquiries on social media issues
- Attendance and social media coverage at industry events and conferences as needed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A passion for social media, creating content and analysing results
- Proven track record of engaging content creation for Instagram and Tik Tok
- Experience in multiple social media platforms, truly enjoys communicating and sharing on social channels in a creative way
- In-depth understanding of all major social media platforms, their algorithms and best practice for B2B Marketing
- High attention to detail with strong copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
- Be able to work on Excel, Word, Outlook, Hootsuite, Mailchimp and social media’ insights analytics apps
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver original creative content being able to work on both long-term planning of content for campaigns alongside short-term reactive content
- Disciplined, organised and possess excellent time management and administrative skills
- Solution driven, flexible and proactive with the ability to hit the ground running
- Highly self-motivated and work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- A team player with a can-do attitude and initiative
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Interest in the music industry
- Highly organised, with the ability to keep a tidy schedule, and plan ahead based on industry events and special dates
- Able to see the big picture and what we are aiming to achieve, and how this is best delivered through social media content
Key Production is an equal-opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Please email your cv, portfolio and covering letter to email@example.com